If you are using Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yahoo and/or Facebook Ads, our full service management services may be the perfect fit for you.
Once speaking with our team and determining In House Media is right for your business, we will collect some basic information to get you enrolled. From there, we assign a dedicated account executive to be your point of contact at In House Media.
Your assigned account executive will then schedule a call to get the process started. Before our call, we will take a look at your website and any current PPC accounts to get a good understanding of your business and advertising history.
With this background knowledge and our first scheduled call, it will be our goal to have a full understanding of the goals and factors that will contribute to creating the best PPC strategy to move forward.
We have years of experience and bring customer service to a whole new level by taking the time to understand you, your business and your goals.
Phase I – Initial Analysis, Strategy and Setup
Our analysis and setup process will get us from just understanding to actively advertising. The platforms that enable PPC at Google, Bing, Yahoo and Facebook need a custom setup specific to each client before we flip the switch and start bringing in traffic. Our understanding of your business, PPC knowledge and experience, along with a competitive/industry analysis will give us a clear strategy to move forward with your PPC plan. Whether you are a PPC veteran with well oiled campaigns or just starting out as a new advertiser, we will work with you to develop a solid strategy to move forward.
Our methods and strategies are developed through years of experience and training. Below lists some of our best practices we use during the analysis and setup phase.
- We Gain a Complete Understanding of Your Business with Regard to PPC
- A Website Review & Ongoing Consulting for PPC Success
- A Complete Analysis of Your PPC History (if applicable)
- Set Initial Expectations and Specific Goals
- Develop the Initial PPC Strategy
- Design and Build Proper Campaigns for All PPC has to Offer: Search, Display, Remarking, Product Listing/Shopping Ads and Others
- Perform Comprehensive Keyword Research and Selection
- Build and Implement a Comprehensive Negative Keyword List
- Use of Proper Keyword Categorization, Matching Options and Ad Group Development
- Write Effective Ad Copy – Multiple Ads per Ad Group for Constant Testing
- Set Budgeting Tools Properly
- Set Proper Ad Timing and Geographical Targeting
- Guide Proper Tracking Code Installation for Google Analytics and PPC Conversion Tracking
Once we are complete with Phase I, it is time launch the accounts and start bringing in traffic. Once active, PPC management is a constant game of analyzing the results, continued strategy development, and keeping the platforms up to date by making the necessary changes.
These tasks overlap and are ongoing for as long as you continue to advertise. Over time a lot of change takes place, and your results depend on adapting to these changes. It is our job to recognize and react to both internal and external changes that will affect your PPC investment and strategy.
We will keep you informed of new opportunities, current events and always report results. Our relationship and results will grow to take full advantage of what these powerful platforms have to offer your business.
Once we are finished with the setup and analysis phase, we will be in position to launch your campaigns and bring in new traffic. Using our best practices for PPC setup, we will attain great vision on the data, traffic and results of your PPC advertising investment. A great setup is the foundation to PPC success. It allows us the opportunity to see data clearly, and make proper changes quickly and efficiently to benefit the bottom line.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- A Dedicated Account Executive for Questions, Concerns and Ideas
- Continued Business & Website Consulting
- Ongoing PPC Strategy Development
- Continued Platform Updates to Reflect Ongoing Strategy Changes
- Continual Bid & Position Monitoring to Achieve Desired Results
- Ongoing Keyword Performance Analysis, Additions & Deletions
- Ongoing Ad Copy Analysis and Testing
- Continued Conversion Tracking Analysis
- Detailed PPC Reporting & Analysis
- Trademark Infringement Protection
- Fraud and Strange Event Monitoring
- Work to Increase Volume and Decrease Spend by Attaining Lower Conversion Costs, Higher Conversion Rates, Higher Click Through Rates, and Improved Quality Scores
Why Choose In House Media?
Setup Your Campaign Now!
We set up an effective advertising campaign. Ensure a minimum value of clicks and increase the number of customers calls up to 100% within 48 hours. You pay only for support. Want to know more?
NOTE: We are not able to help advertisers market gambling sites, adult sites, affiliate programs, work or make money from home programs, or multilevel marketing (MLM) programs. These business models may be right for PPC, however they are not the right fit for In House Media.